Viewing Generated Code
Use Code View to view and explore the generated code. You can see the updated code before it is synced with GitHub or downloaded.
- Graphic files are not visible with Code View.
- You cannot edit files with Code View.
On the Overview page, click View Code, or click the Code View icon on the menu.
Then, select a build from the Select build list.
- The default build is the last one you created.
- You can create a new build even if you have not made any changes.
- Code View does not support builds created in earlier Amplication versions, before the feature had been introduced.
If you navigate to the required file. The code is displayed.